Friday 8 October 2010

The Beginning of Let's Play Metroid Fusion

Hey, Rob here, just to let you know of a new show to Sponge Culture; Let's Play. For now, I'm doing Metroid Fusion, a solid game to be sure, though it's pretty easy to take the mickey out on. Of the eleven Metroid games, I've played eight, the ones I haven't played being Metroid Prime 1, 2 and 3. Of the others, five sit quite comfortably in my favourite games of all time, though this is the lowest of those. It's probably the most linear besides Other M (my views on that tripe have been made very clear in the Top 5 Good Series Gone Bad) but besides that, it's damn good. My personal fave is still Super Metroid, but again, Fusion was far easier to take the mick out of, and it's shorter too. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2UYpZGg-5Q

I'll try and make this new video thing as regular as possible, but bear with me, as I've not got the best of hardware, software or indeed ware of any kind. Sound recording didn't even work, so my voice will remain unheard until I can find a way to sort that stuff out. Sorries.

Sadly, there's no review next week due to time constraints and unforseen circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment